top of page
  • Writer's pictureParam Patel


Jon and I met with Jaime again and made a lot of progress with our program! We were able to figure out how to code an earth tide correction and found another program to help us figure out if we are on the right track. We just finished up another continuous measurement with the gravimeter. Now we have two sets of data that can be used to compare earth tide data for. This data set was recording for the past 48 hours. We are excited to process this data. Hopefully, we have more luck processing it. We are still trying to tackle on the various gravitational anomalies. Because there are so many and because of the discrepancy between geodesists and geophysicists, we are finding it hard to differentiate between their individual terminologies.

19 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

What My Research is About

This past semester I have been working on the GREAT project slowly but surely. As a recap, here is a brief overview of what my research focuses on. I am working with Professor Oscar Lücke of the Unive


This week Param, Maria and I went to the field to take more measurements. This time we did 10 measurements instead of the typical 4. With these measurements we hope to make a better model of the Bougu

bottom of page